This week’s workout is all about your upper body!
Shoulder’s and Triceps
Warm Up: 5-10 minute of incline treadmill walk
- Alternating Dumbbell Military Press: 4×12 → Battling Ropes: 4×20 (per arm)
- Barbell Clean & Press: 4×10 → timed 30 second rest between sets
- One Arm Cable Front Raise: 4×12 → One Arm Cable Lateral Raise: 4×12
- Cable Rope Overhead Tricep Extension: 3×15 → timed 15 second rest between sets
- One-Arm Supinated Tricep Extension: 3×20 → Reverse Grip Pushdown: 3×12
STRETCH for 5-10 minutes!
-> Means Superset
Let me know if you try this and tell me how it went! I use to hate upper body workouts so my goal is to make them as effective as possible while remaining fun! And if you liked seeing workouts on the blog and want to see more, let me know by commenting down below!
Need help reaching your fitness goals? Fill out a form on www.bdawnfit.com or email me directly at email@example.com and let’s get started!