Spend 5-10 minutes warming your body up. Never lift with cold, tight muscles. That will make you much more prone to injury, and nobody wants that! Right, sister?!
Use a weight that challenges you, but doesn’t cause you to compromise form while you’re performing the reps. If you need to lower your weight mid-set, that is fine! It is better to do that, than perform an entire set with weight that is too much for you, and maintain improper form.
Back and Biceps:
- Bent Over Barbell Row: 4×12 (rest 20-30 seconds in between sets)
- One-Arm Dumbbell Row: 3×12 per arm -> Straight Arm Pulldown: 3×15
- Pull Ups: 4×8-10 (rest 20-30 seconds between sets)
- Barbell Bicep Curl: 3×12-15(rest 20-30 seconds in between sets)
- Incline Dumbbell Curl: 3×12 per arm
STRETCH for 5-10 minutes!
-> Means Superset
Let me know if you tried this! For more workouts, check out my shop and if you liked seeing workouts on the blog and want to see more, let me know by commenting down below!
Need help reaching your fitness goals? Email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s get started!