Lately I’ve become addicted to Proyo (which is protein frozen yogurt). It’s quick, simple to make, and curbs my sweet tooth every time!
• 3/4 cup non fat, plain Greek Yogurt
• 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
• 1 scoop 1st Phorm Ice Cream Sandwich Level-1 Protein
• 2 handfuls of ice
• 1/2 tsp of Xanthan Gum (thickener)
• Stevia to taste
Blend all of this up until it reaches a thick, “ice cream” like consistency. Pour into a bowl, and stick in the freezer for about 15-20 minutes. Take it out, top it with whatever you can fit into your macros.. and ENJOY!
The macro nutrient breakdown will vary depending on what toppings you use. Some examples of toppings I use:
• Natural Peanut Butter
• organic chocolate animal crackers
• not-so-organic cereal of any kind
• candy (whatever I’m craving that fits my macros)
• unsweetened carob chips
.. the possibilities are endless, get creative!
Here is another picture of another one of my bowls!